Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Evanston can handle all your fire, water, and cleaning needs. We understand that dealing with these situations can be hard and stressful, but we are here to help and resolve the problem. Our goal is to lower the interruption in your life and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Evanston is locally owned and operated by William and Jill Boyette. We specialize in cleanup and restoration ranging from residential to commercial. From fire/smoke damage in the kitchen, to a flooded basement, to cleaning and mold mitigation SERVPRO is ready to handle whatever situation we receive.
Our highly trained staff is prepared for all water and fire restoration. With SERVPRO's corporate training facility, our staff is always training and learning new ways and knowledge with IICRC-industry certification. SERVPRO of Evanston is trained with knowledge of the job and our equipment. No job is too small or too large.
SERVPRO has been the in cleaning restoration industry you trust since 1967.
If you need our services in your business or home, please call today!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (847) 763-7010
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Evanston arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.