About SERVPRO of Evanston
William Todd & Jill D. Boyette
Owners of SERVPRO of Evanston
SERVPRO of Evanston is here to help and repair that any water or fire damage my have affected your home or business. Our mission statement is to minimize the stress that the damage has caused to your life. We will be there quickly with our 24 hour emergency service and insure "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Evanston is skilled with the abilities to give you the highest satisfactions in our cleanup and restoration services. From when it comes to residential and commercial properties our team is prepared for it all. SERVPRO of Evanston will also provide mold and mildew mitigation.
Our staff is trained with the highest skills in the mitigation process. Our training never stops with IICRC-industry certification that gives new insight and knowledge. With these skills that we know and learn. It gives you the top satisfaction and care to insure you are in good hands. No job is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Evanston.
Schedule us for your cleaning or carpet cleaning needs. Just give us a call and we are more than happy to help!
SERVPRO has and will continue to serve you and all your cleaning and restoration needs, since 1967.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC